Tuesday 18 August 2015

THE YOUTHFUL DISGRACE

 You failed your ancestral paternal grandmother
after whom you were named,
How do you delete virtues that
both of us so vehemently forced in your
mind daughter?
Didn't she prove to you
that immediately after harvest men don't

look back unless they legitimately are
bound by blood of the beasts?
Was she not
serious when she demonstrated to you
that like sheep and dove they appear in
need of your orchard?



" These invaluable
gems did not help you to tighten your
pants, eeh?
The instant snare of imaginary
 short-lived pleasure overtook your sense

of blocking your thighs up to the junction
so that the vehicles; all ages and size
found refuge in your parking...Yeah?
Fine.


I can no longer talk again for I can't see
My eyes are clouded by tears of loss
of your dignity~a woman's irrecoverable
dignity ....let your father  take over
 

Bully! You think you are the first man to
see the lights and the neons of the city?
So to you the ten lanes roads of the
municipalities are overwhelming?
Veeeery good.
Before you became, of course after
 I agreed with your mother on principle,I
 had the best of my youth not like yours!

Where hunting has become of girls while
ours was game.You compete on muscles
and bottles,we competed on dialogues and
values! 
Creativity you measure on exam rigging
and elections pigging.
We did abhor all
ingenuineness and mistrust.
We hugged
for a minute once a year-you do more
daily!
You broke the fiber and caliber we
so religiously guarded like 'faiba'.
Shame my son.
Look at the attire you are in,
We went into attire instead! 
Look at your frail face,you have offended man and
nature equally so as to lose all smiles.
You pass urine at roadsides, at midday 
 laughing like a gecko basking . 
 I and your grandfather did the
opposite.

When you see my years if you will, 
teach my grand-grand son the opposite of you
 if not the all I am.
Now you leave
here with your sister...



DISGRACE!!

By Benard Kimemia

No comments:

Post a Comment