Tuesday 18 August 2015

THE SIGH OF THE HIGH



Looking at the sky,
Truly I have gone high,
You and I,
Have been at it for quite a while,
My face always with a smile,
You are quite an addiction,
But you weren't a prescription,
Just came my way,
To brighten my day,
Leaving me with nothing to say,
But wait,
That's just how you came,
Yes, you make me feel good,
Make me wait here for you,

With all these,one thing remains,
You are never true,
Now I have everything to lose,
But nothing to gain,
Your presence has brought me pain,
You tied me up in a chain,
After all ,am gonna have to choose,
You make me happy,
That's a fact,
But i have to act,
with a lot of tact,
Because even thought you take me high,
Brighten my days,
Paint my face with a smile,
You got nothing to offer after all,
What you did was to fake it,
Now that I wanna leave,
I just cant make it,
I thought I was stronger,
To stay for a while,
But I cannot wait any longer,
All I need is rehab,
To break this chain,
The chain that my heroine,
Cocaine,
Morphine,
Created to tie me up .












By Tecla Kiplangat

No comments:

Post a Comment